Last Updated: August 28, 2017
Welcome to Pippin Title Services. Pippin Title Services LLC (Pippin Title) provides abstracting, title search and settlement services through an easily accessible online platform. Pippin Title provides these services subject to the following conditions.
By using Pippin Title Services you agree to the following conditions. Please read them carefully.
USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
- Under this User License Agreement (the “Agreement”), Pippin Title Services (the “Owner”) grants to the user (the “User”) a non-exclusive and non-transferable license (the “License”) to use Pippin Title Services (the “Software”).
- “Software” includes the executable computer programs and any related printed, electronic and online documentation and any other files that may accompany the product.
- Title, copyright, intellectual property rights and distribution rights of the Software remain exclusively with the Owner. Intellectual property rights include the look and feel of the Software. This Agreement constitutes a license for use only and is not in any way a transfer of ownership rights to the Software.
- The Software may be loaded onto no more than one computer. A single copy may be made for backup purposes only.
- The rights and obligations of this Agreement are personal rights granted to the User only. The User may not transfer or assign any of the rights or obligations granted under this Agreement to any other person or legal entity. The User may not make available the Software for use by one or more third parties.
- The Software may not be modified, reverse-engineered, or de-compiled in any manner through current or future available technologies.
- Failure to comply with any of the terms under the License section will be considered a material breach of this Agreement.
- The original purchase price paid by the User will constitute the entire license fee and is the full consideration for this Agreement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Software is provided by the Owner and accepted by the User “as is”. Liability of the Owner will be limited to a maximum of the original purchase price of the Software. The Owner will not be liable for any general, special, incidental or consequential damages including, but not limited to, loss of production, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, or any other business or economic disadvantage suffered by the User arising out of the use or failure to use the Software.
- The Owner makes no warranty expressed or implied regarding the fitness of the Software for a particular purpose or that the Software will be suitable or appropriate for the specific requirements of the User.
- The Owner does not warrant that use of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free. The User accepts that software in general is prone to bugs and flaws within an acceptable level as determined in the industry.
- Where the Owner feels any of the Software is non-conforming to its specifications, the Owner may choose to remedy this issue by any of the following: to repair or replace any or all of the Software; or provide a refund to the User.
WARRANTS AND REPRESENTATIONS
- The Owner warrants and represents that it is the copyright holder of the Software. The Owner warrants and represents that granting the license to use this Software is not in violation of any other agreement, copyright or applicable statute.
- All terms, conditions and obligations of this Agreement will be deemed to be accepted by the User (“Acceptance”) upon execution of this Agreement.
- No user support or maintenance is provided as part of this Agreement.
- The term of this Agreement will begin on Acceptance and will continue for a period of Duration of your visit to our site. At the end of the term of this Agreement the User must destroy all copies of the Software in their possession.
- This Agreement will be terminated and the License forfeited where the User has failed to comply with any of the terms of this Agreement or is in breach of this Agreement. On termination of this Agreement for any reason, the User will promptly destroy the Software or return the Software to the Owner.
- The Owner will be free of liability to the User where the Owner is prevented from executing its obligations under this Agreement in whole or in part due to Force Majeure, such as earthquake, typhoon, flood, fire, and war or any other unforeseen and uncontrollable event where the Owner has taken any and all appropriate action to mitigate such an event.
- The Parties to this Agreement submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New York for the enforcement of this Agreement or any arbitration award or decision arising from this Agreement. This Agreement will be enforced or construed according to the laws of the State of New York.
- This Agreement can only be modified in writing signed by both the Owner and the User.
- This Agreement does not create or imply any relationship in agency or partnership between the Owner and the User.
- Headings are inserted for the convenience of the parties only and are not to be considered when interpreting this Agreement. Words in the singular mean and include the plural and vice versa. Words in the masculine gender include the feminine gender and vice versa. Words in the neuter gender include the masculine gender and the feminine gender and vice versa.
- If any term, covenant, condition or provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable, it is the parties’ intent that such provision be reduced in scope by the court only to the extent deemed necessary by that court to render the provision reasonable and enforceable and the remainder of the provisions of this Agreement will in no way be affected, impaired or invalidated as a result.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties. All understandings have been included in this Agreement. Representations which may have been made by any party to this Agreement may in some way be inconsistent with this final written Agreement. All such statements are declared to be of no value in this Agreement. Only the written terms of this Agreement will bind the parties.
- This Agreement and the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement apply to and are binding upon the Owner’s successors and assigns.
- All notices to the Owner under this Agreement are to be provided at the following address:
Pippin Title Services
157 E. 86th Street Suite 211
New York, NY 10028